City Centre Retreat b.v
- Copyright © City Centre Retreat B.v
- Registered: Haarlemmerweg 331-333 (A), 1051 LH, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- K.v.K number: 86852760.
- B.T.W number: NL261332570B01
- The platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution: Link
- City Centre Retreat b.v does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
- City Centre Retreat provides its offers via an online platform (referred to as "platform").
Controller and service provider
Use and disclosure of personal data when making contact
- Personal data provided will only be used for contract processing and technical administration.
- Personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law.
- Information about the relevant processes used by commissioned service providers is provided.
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority
Collection, processing, and use of personal data
- Personal data collection depends on the usage of the platform.
- Different types of personal data are collected and processed depending on user actions.
Use purely for information purposes
- Aggregated and statistical data about usage behavior is processed.
- Technical data is automatically collected when visiting the website.
Use of services
- Personal data is collected when using City Centre Retreat services, such as registration, saving accommodation, making bookings, and linking user accounts.
- Minimum personal data recorded during registration includes email address.
- Additional data is required for accommodation providers, such as bank details and invoice address.
- Additional data is required for users booking accommodation, such as credit card or bank details.
Other voluntary details/user profile
- Users can add additional personal data to their user profiles voluntarily.
Transmission between tenant and provider
- Personal contact details are exchanged once a binding booking is made.
Possibilities for deletion and modification
- Users can view, change, and delete their data in their user accounts.
- The legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract.
- Cookies are used to make the platform more convenient for users.
- Users can disable the storage of cookies in their browsers.
Use of third-party services and data transmission
- Google Analytics and Facebook features are used, and data may be transferred abroad.
- Google Analytics is used for web analysis, and IP anonymization is activated.
- Google AdWords and conversion tracking are used for online advertising.
Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag Manager is used to manage website tags.
Use of LinkedIn/Facebook social plugins
- Social plugins from LinkedIn and Facebook are used.
City Centre Retreat Email, SMS, and Direct Mail Marketing Communications
- By making an inquiry, users agree to receive email or phone communications.
- Email communications are categorized into transactional, informative, and promotional.
- SMS and direct mail communications may also be used.
Security of your data
- Technical and organizational measures are taken to protect user data.
- For other types of cookies, we require your permission.
- You can change or withdraw your consent for cookies at any time.