Relocating to The Netherlands
Living and working in the Netherlands will be a great experience and provide the perfect opportunity to take your career forward. Make the transition smooth and easy by enabling us to take care you accommodation requirements.
Relocation services for Expats
You receive international specialists and executives into your company in Amsterdam, Den Haag or Utrecht and want someone to successfully organize there relocation.
Our extensive all round relocation services for companies aimed at expats moving to the Netherlands includes:
- Expat management, from home and abroad
- Overview and inside knowledge of the Amsterdam
- Help with housing and property searches in the preferred districts / urban areas of Amsterdam, Den Haag or Utrecht
- Real estate advise and services
- Temporary accommodation, mediation of furnished apartments / houses
- Appointment coordination for the inspection of accommodation
- Visiting accommodation with the client to support and advise
- Communication and negotiation handling with estate agents and home owners
- Assistance in concluding the lease
- Execution of the apartment transfer within Dutch regulations
- Suggesting moving companies or overseas forwarding for the transports or belongings
- Organization and coordination of the move
- Organization of the purchase of a fitted kitchen or other furniture
- Registration or re-registration at supply and disposal companies (electricity, water, etc.)
- Registration or re-registration of telephone / internet
Is your staff's new location in Amsterdam, Den Haag or Utrecht? But you still lack a competent partner who takes care of the housing search and the move? Then contact us and we will make answer any questions you have.
If you want to provide your professionals with a reliable relocation service that meets the high standards of your business, CCE relocation is your first point of contact.
Copyright © City Centre Estates vof 2018. Registered at: Keizersgracht 23, 1015CD, Amsterdam. K.v.K number: 69913161. B.T.W number: NL261332570B01