Amsterdam Temporary Apartment Expectations
When our clients arrive at their new serviced accommodations, it is important they are provide with the following:
1. Entire private fully-furnished apartment ready to be lived in.
2. All utilities including applicable taxes related to the property.
3. Clean delivery of property on the day of check-in including linen and towels.
4. High speed Wi-Fi without data limitations or additional costs.
5. A place in the apartment to work with a table, chair and power sockets available.
6. A washing machine (or access to).
7. Two sets of keys, all kitchen utensils and cutlery and tea towels,
8. All other essentials including hairdryer, iron and cleaning equipment.
8. A welcome note with instructions.
As an extra precaution - City Centre Retreat will:
1. Check ALL properties and make improvements.
2. Carry out a full property inspection report during the check in & checkout.
3. Clean and prepare the apartment during the stay.
4. Act as point of contact for any issues.
5. Arrange maintenance and repairs.
If your feel your property may qualify as a serviced apartment and wish to apply then you can do so by clicking the button below and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
Find out the changes in costs for Gas Electricity and Water in 2021 here.
Copyright © City Centre Estates vof 2018. Registered at: De Whitenkade 156-H, Amsterdam, 1051AN, Noord-Holland, Netherlands. K.v.K number: 69913161. B.T.W number: NL261332570B01