Managing Serviced Accommodation
There are lots of benefits to renting your property to business travelers and companies, such as higher revenue, more flexible leases and increased control of your property's maintenance. However, this does come with extra work around the management of the process, and client expectations tend to be higher. City Centre Retreat finds candidate options for owners to consider and approve. Then we secure the offers with a month's non-refundable rent as well as provide our property management services listed below toenable you to sit back and be happy that everything is being taken of.
Managing Serviced Apartments
Whether you are letting a single property, or own a large investment portfolio, our friendly management of your serviced property can provide professional peace of mind.
We understand the value of well-managed real estate, it can lead to higher rents, happier clients, and help to maintain a return on investment for years to come. Our property management staff will be on-hand to offer individual support to deliver the best possible property asset management for you and your tenants.
We charge 20% per month + VAT which is deducted from the months rent. Owners receive the rent from City Centre Retreat regardless of whether the tenant pays.
Our most important property management services includes:
- Assisting and advising on the final preparations of the accommodation
- Securing a legal tenancy agreement as well as the ongoing rent and deposit collection from the client
- Cleaning before, during, and after the client’s tenancy
- Providing our own linen and towels (all duvets must be 200cm x 200cm)
- Checking-in the client to the property and compiling a signed property inspection check-in report
- Acting as a point of contact for all issues and questions
- 24-hour emergency service
- Collaborating with the owner to arrange repairs and maintenance, carried out by our independent, vetted, and competitively-priced contractors
- Dealing with lease extensions when approved by owners
- Suggesting property improvements
- Checking-out the client and compiling a signed property inspection check-out report before deposit is returned
- Ensuring the property is in good condition and clean
Apply now to list your property and receive candidate options.
CCE HEAD OFFICE
Haarlemmerweg 331-333, 1051 LH Amsterdam, Netherlands
+31 8 50 02 42 01
Of course there are numerous property management companies. You can find some more great options here.
Serviced Apartments Amsterdam
Address: City Center Retreats BV, Haarlemmerweg 331-333 (A), 1051 LH, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 8 50 02 42 01
1 bedroom apartments in Amsterdam
2 bedroom apartments in Amsterdam
3 bedroom apartments in Amsterdam
Copyright©City Centre Retreat B.V 2022 Registered at: Haarlemmerweg 331-333 (A), 1051 LH, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. K.v.K number: 69913161. B.T.W number: NL261332570B01