Find employment with City Centre Retreat
19 - 22 euros per hour | 15 - 25 hours per week | Flexbible Hybrid Working
Start date: ASAP
City Centre Retreat is a serviced accommodation provider for corporate clients. We provide temporary ready to live fully furnished homes in Amsterdam.
We have a new and exciting opportunity at the company to start as soon as possible as a Bookings Coordinator, supporting our corporate clients before and during their stay.
The role is based from our office in Amsterdam (Haarlemmerweg 331, 1051LH).
As a booking coordinator, the primary responsibilities are:
- Coordinating and preparing for client’s arrival with the cleaning and maintenance staff and finance, meeting tenants at the check-in, and carrying out a property inspection report
- Supporting clients during their stay which includes managing and scheduling maintenance and cleaning services as necessary
There are lots of opportunities to progress within the company with the option to take on further responsibilities and higher pay including:
- Responding to booking requests from potential tenants via email and phone, answering questions and explaining our process.
- Social media creation and management
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English. Dutch is a bonus
- Be an independent and proactive worker
- Live in Amsterdam within 20 minutes from our office (Haarlemmerweg 1051 LH) and be able to ride a bike.
What an average week may look like:
The weekly hours are flexible and range between 15– 30 hours. Weekly attendance at the office is required but the remaining hours can be flexible.
What we provide:
- 17 – 22 euros per hour depending on experience
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- Work phone
- Work laptop (if needed)
If you are interested, please send a CV and short description about yourself to: email@example.com
Book keeper/Tax Adivsor (Part Time 10 hours per week)
Pay: €25 - €36 per hour depending on experience.
Start date: 01.12.2022
City Centre Retreat is a serviced accommodation provided in Amsterdam, offering temporary accommodation to corporate clients in Amsterdam.
We are currently looking for a book keeper to work with our accounting team, 2 hours per day Mon-Friday and carry out the following task:
- Send all invoices
- Check payments coming in, make payments going out, manage security deposits
- Cordinate with accountant to file quarterly VAT returns, end of year corporation tax and wage tax.
- Develop and maintain our accounting software (Exact Online).
- Handle paperwork / administration.
The weekly hours will be flexible to a degree and roughly located at the following locations:
- 20% in the office
- 80% flexible
Applicant must have:
- A degree or above level certification in accounting/bookkeeping/taxes
- Experience carrying out bookkeeping for a company with €2+ million in revenue per year.
- Experience using Exact Online accounting software
- Speak fluent English (ideally also Dutch).
It is a big bonus is applicants have some experience or knowledge on developing Exact online to fit company requirements.
If you are interested, please send a CV and short description of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCE HEAD OFFICE
Address: City Center Retreats BV, Haarlemmerweg 331-333 (A), 1051 LH, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 8 50 02 42 01